Saturday, April 28, 2012

PICS OF THE PAINTING-BLACK FURNITURE

You have seen the pretty after shots. Now see the way it came together.












I use short craft brushes so that the paint would be able to be applied with texture. I used Valspar enamel. I used Flat black. It’s NOT sold in the paint isle! It’s sold in the spray paint section of Lowes. It’s a tiny little can. It’s amazing stuff! I did the entire job with less than 1 can. I followed with rub on poly. I did a bunch of coats quickly brushing on and building layers of texture and color variation. So the after post for full details.



1 comment:

  1. Modern Furniture are the most important part of our home decoration. Furniture can be a product of design & is considered a form of decorative art.

    ReplyDelete

http://shabbyblogs.com/storage/old/ShabbyBlogsComments.jpg